Parley 3.0: National Debate Competition 2023
Rajasthan School of Law for Women, Jaipur in association with the Rajasthan State Human Rights Commission is organizing Parley 3.0: National Debate Competition on 5th & 6th June 2023
About the College
Rajasthan School of Law for Women was established in 2018 in the Kanoria College Campus, Jaipur. The college is affiliated to Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Law University and approved by the Bar Council of India. The college is committed to creating a young generation of skilled professionals who would imbibe a deep and lasting respect for human dignity, social welfare, and justice.
About Parley 3.0: National Debate Competition
Rajasthan School of Law for Women in association with the Rajasthan State Human Rights Commission is organizing “Parley 3.0: National Debate Competition” on 5th & 6th June 2023. The primary goal of the competition is to generate effective critical thinking on various social and legal issues for the students and to provide an experience that is conducive to life-changing, cognitive, and presentational skills. In addition, through this debate competition, the debaters will acquire unique educational benefits by polishing their debating skills. It aims at helping law students to see the power of deploying rational, reasoned arguments.
The exciting feature of Parley 3.0 is a 3-month subscription to the winners (For & Against) from Manupatra.
Students pursuing law course of 3 years or 5 years duration from any University/Institute/ College approved by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the event. Per college/institute/ university only. 3 teams are allowed to participate (Selection on a first come first basis).
- Preliminary (Round 1): Legality of Internet Shutdown
- Semi-Final (Round 2): Future of Artificial Intelligence
- Final (Round 3): Existence of human rights for the victim and accused
The competition would be conducted online.
- Last Date for Registration: 30th May 2023
- Date of Competition: 5th – 6th June, 2023
Guidelines of the Event
- Team will comprise of two participants speaking For and Against the Motion from each university/Institution/College.
- Students from the same college/university can participate as a team.
- Students from different colleges/universities can participate as a team.
- Each Candidate will be allotted 3+1 minutes in Preliminary Round and Semi-final Round.
- Each Candidate will be allotted 5+1 minutes in Final Round.
- Rebuttal would be entertained at the discretion of the judge.
- The medium of communication will be English only.
- The dress code for the competition is Western or Indian formals.
Click here to download Brochure
To Register, Click here
The registration Fee is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per team.
Team must make the payment in account of:
- Account Holder: Rajasthan School of Law for Women
- Account no: 50100254618001
- IFSC Code: HDFC0002838
- Branch: HDFC Bank, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur
Note: The payment can be made through NEFT / Paytm / Google Pay / PhonePay by choosing the Bank Transfer option.
Awards & Certifications
- Best Speaker FOR the Motion: Cash Prize of 2,100/- with a 3-month Manupatra Subscription and E-certificate.
- Runner Up FOR the Motion: Cash Prize of 1,100/- and E-certificate.
- Best Speaker AGAINST the Motion: Cash Prize of 2,100/- with a 3-month Manupatra Subscription and E-certificate.
- Runner Up AGAINST the Motion: Cash Prize of 1,100/- and E-certificate.
- Certificate for Appreciation (two): Cash Prize of 500/- and E-certificate E-certificates will be provided to all the participants.
Dr. Surbhi Parakh: +91-9650988738
- Ms. Neha Jasuja: +91 9672054201
- Ms. Anjali Sharma: +91 80058 99927
- Ms. Daniya Roshan: +91 9694150578
- Ms. Meenal Singh: +91 9024299684
Email: For any query mail on [email protected]
Note: Queries related to the competition will only be entertained between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary, and Entrance Exams