Call for Submission | 2nd Earth Conference on Climate Justice for Better Tomorrow 2023 | Virtual Law School, KETAS Education Foundation
Call for Submission is being invited for 2nd Earth Conference on Climate Justice for Better Tomorrow by Virtual Law School, KETAS Education Foundation by May 27, 2023.
About Virtual Law School
Virtual Law School (VLS) was founded during the national lockdown in April 2020 as a pure teaching initiative. Since then VLS has facilitated law classes and critical thinking webinars/workshops for thousands of law students from across the country. It only offers certificate courses and does not offer any diploma or degree. VLS promotes easy and affordable access to legal education. At VLS, Pro Bono Law Teachers and resource persons include Former Judges of Supreme Court & High Courts, Senior Lawyers, Senior Law Professors, Vice-Chancellors, Registrars of NLUs, well-accomplished law scholars, foreign judges and professors, law firm and corporate professionals and civil society subject experts. VLS works on a unique concept of accepting donations of pro bono teaching hours. And VLS is registered as a not-for-profit organization u/s. 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 under the aegis of the KETAS Education Foundation.
About Earth Conference (2nd Edition), 2023 “Climate Justice for Better Tomorrow”
The Earth Conference 2023 joins the United Nations (UN) commitment to World Environment Day 2023 which focuses on ‘Solution to Plastic Pollution’. The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) completed fifty years last year 2022 and also revisited the work done on climate protection so far and the road ahead. In keeping with the same spirit we started the Earth Conference last year. Hence, every year the Earth Conference aims to bring together students, research scholars, teachers/professors, lawyers, policymakers, and practitioners of climate change to continue their dialogue for finding solutions to the unsolved and unanswered issues of climate change.
The format of the conference will be Panel Discussion and Paper Presentations.
Themes of Conference
- Waste Management
- Judicial Response to Climate Change
- Legislative and Executive Action on Climate Change
- Urban and Wild Life Issues.
For sub-themes refer to our brochure. Please note that submissions must fall under the themes above mentioned.
- Submission of Final Paper + Fee Submission: May 27, 2023
- Paper Presentation Dates: June 3 and 4, 2023
- Panel Discussion & Best Paper Announcement: June 5, 2023
Students from diverse fields and working professionals are invited.
Submission Guidelines & Procedure
- Submissions made through this link will only be valid, please SUBMIT HERE
- For Submission Guidelines and Conference Brochure: CLICK HERE
- First Best Paper: Cash Prize INR 5,500/- + Subscription of AIR Database
- Second Best Paper: Cash Prize INR 2,500/- + Subscription of AIR Database
- Honorary Mention for Best Female Author: Cash Prize INR 2000/-
- E-Certificates will be awarded to all the paper presenters and participants
Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary, and Entrance Exams