Notification, Vacancy, Dates, Eligibility and Application
Himachal Pradesh Judiciary Exam 2023: Notification, Vacancy, Dates, Eligibility and Application
The candidates who qualify for the preliminary examination will be eligible to appear for the main examination, which will be a narrative-type test with five papers of 200 marks each. The papers will cover Civil Law-I, Civil Law-II, Criminal Law, English Composition and Hindi Language. The duration of each paper will be three hours. The main examination will be held at Shimla.
– Closing date for online application: May 12, 2023
– Closing date for fee payment: May 12, 2023
– Date of Preliminary Examination: July 09, 2023
– Date of Main Examination: August 19, 2023 onwards
– The candidate must be a citizen of India.
– The candidate must have attained the age of 22 years but must not be more than 35 years of age as of the last date prescribed for submission of online applications. The upper age limit is relaxable by three years for SC/ST and other reserved categories of Himachal Pradesh.
– The candidate must hold a degree in law as recognized by the Bar Council of India.
– The candidate must have knowledge of the customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the state.
Application and Fee:
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click here
Syllabus and Pattern: Click here
Study Material and Previous Year Papers: Click here
Judiciary Prelims Mega Test Series: Click here