RGNUL CBLT Call for Blogs | RGNUL Centre for Business Laws and Taxation
RGNUL CBLT Call for Blogs are being invited by RGNUL Centre for Business Laws and Taxation on a Rolling Submissions.
About Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab Act, (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, thereby fulfilling the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization.
About Centre for Business Laws and Taxation
The Centre for Business Laws and Taxation (CBLT) is a research Centre under the aegis of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. It aims to promote and conduct interdisciplinary research and undertake numerous activities and projects in the realm of Business Laws and Taxation.
The vision of the Centre is to bridge the gap between theory and practice by ambitiously collaborating with the experts of the industry, reputed organizations, prominent academicians and various bodies of the government as it promises to create a healthy forum for discussion and discourse while carrying out research on policy, institutional, legal and regulatory issues.
With multiple objectives and endeavours, the Centre acts as a platform to expand the scope and horizon of business law and taxation through a multidimensional approach and activities at RGNUL.
RGNUL CBLT Call for Blogs
This blog aims to facilitate intellectual discourse and pioneering research in the field of business and taxation laws. The pieces must be analytical in nature and strive to bring about significant developments in the discourse around corporate law, with a focus on practical outputs, legal solutions, and creative awareness. By doing so, we aim to fill the gaps and ease the hurdles in business laws and taxation, which is essential in today’s constantly evolving business and regulatory landscape.
The Editorial Board invites blog submissions from legal practitioners, advisors, academicians, and law students on various areas of business and commercial law such as corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, competition, insolvency, banking and insurance, capital markets, international trade, investment funds, taxation, directors’ duties, shareholder activism, corporate governance, corporate law reform, comparative corporate law, real estate, insolvency and bankruptcy code, technology, media & telecommunication, data privacy and protection, fintech law and policy, and white-collar crimes, and other contemporary topics.
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
- Citations must be hyperlinked within the document and the portion being referenced. The Board reserves the right to add (additional) links to sources relevant to the matters referred to in a post.
- The submissions should be minimum 1000 words and must not exceed 1500 words.
- The co-authorship shall be limited to a maximum of two authors.
- The manuscript should not contain the name of the author(s) or his/ her institutional affiliation or any other identification mark.
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or views stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- All manuscripts would be checked/scrutinized for plagiarism by the Editorial Board. Infringing, offensive or plagiarized submissions will be liable for rejection. A similarity index of 20% shall be strictly adhered to on the submissions received by the Board.
- The manuscripts must be submitted on our submission form here.
- The authors by submitting their articles would be deemed to have divested the copyright of the same to the Centre.
- The Centre shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications and only the moral rights shall vest with the author(s).
- The submission must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts.
- The authors are required to acknowledge the contribution of all persons and resources relating to the submission.
The submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis.
In case of any query please feel free to mail us at [email protected] or contact the undersigned.
- Ms. Dikshi Arora (+91 90245 59982)
- Mr. Harshit Bhimrajka (+91 98295 13257)
Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary, and Entrance Exams