6th KIIT National Mock Trial Competition, 2023 | KIIT School of Law | 05
6th KIIT National Mock Trial Competition, 2023 is being organised by KIIT School of Law from 05 – 07 May 2023.
About KIIT School of Law
KIIT School of Law was established by KIIT (Deemed to be University) in 2007 to meet the growing demand for legal professionals in the wake of globalization and the rapid expansion of India’s economy. The school’s academic programs are recognized and approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), the apex body regulating legal education in India, and UGC. Currently, KSOL is the only law school in India with specialized honours courses in Business Law, Constitutional Law, International Law, Crime & Criminology, Intellectual Property Law, Taxation Law, and Human Rights Law.
About 6th KIIT National Mock Trial Competition
This competition is actually an initiative to give law students a platform like this so they can study the fundamentals of the trial court, which opens up more opportunities for learning in general. Trial advocacy courses at law schools often emphasize tactical abilities, however, some also include the fundamentals of strategic planning.
The 6th KIIT National Mock Trial Competition will take place on the campus of KIIT University, Bhubaneswar from May 05 to May 07. KIIT School of Law is happy to announce this.
This competition was designed to assess the legal knowledge of students across the country and to promote and develop abilities related to the trial court’s procedure. Law students are put to the exam on both their legal and factual knowledge.
This is actually an initiative to give law students a platform like this so they may study the fundamentals of the trial court, which in turn opens up more opportunities for learning in general.
Students pursuing a 3-Year LL.B. Degree Course or 5-Year Integrated LL.B. Degree Course and LL.M. Degree Course from the colleges recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the competition.
INR 4,500/- (including food and accommodation)
Registration Link: Click Here
- Winners: Rs. 50,000/- & Free Learning course offered by Manupatra (HERE)
- Runners up: Rs. 30,000/-
- 2nd Runners up: Rs. 20,000/-
- Best Advocate: Rs. 10,000/-
- Best Memorial: Rs. 10,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs. 10,000/-
- Best Witness: Rs. 10,000/-
- Release of Trial Proposition: 31st March 2023
- Last Date for Registration: 23rd April 2023
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications & Team Code Allotment: 25th April, 2023
- Last Date for Memorial Submission (Soft-copy): 3rd May 2023
- Offline Registration and Memorial Submission (Hard-copy): 5th May 2023
- Preliminary I & II; Quarter-Final Rounds: 6th May, 2023
- Semi-Finals & Final Round: 7th May, 2023
- Dr. Shyamantak Misra (Faculty Convenor): +91 79787 07612
- Mrs. Sambhabi Patnaik (Faculty Co-Convenor): +91 88950 80820
- Sandipa Bhattacharya (Student Convenor)
- Zaid Akram Khan (Student Co-Convenor): +91 62000 46274
- Shreya Mehta (Administrative Head): +91 82104 34254
- Manmohit Bhalla (Hospitality Head): +91 72097 78830
For further clarifications, please mail us at: [email protected]
Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary, and Entrance Exams