1st SOEL Memorial Drafting and Judgement Writing Competition 2023| School of Excellence in Law, TNDALU
1st SOEL Memorial Drafting and Judgement Writing Competition is being organised by the School of Excellence in Law, TNDALU.
The Founder of the Law Firm, Adv. A.K. Vijay Maghesh is a proud alumni of Queen Mary University of London and School of Excellence in Law Chennai. Adv. A.K. Vijay Maghesh firmly believes that, “It’s not the destination that matters but the journey and path you walk to reach the destination” and this firm is the epitome of its founder’s journey of perseverance and hard work.
Situated at No.51/23, North Boag Rd, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017, the firm carters to all the needs of its clients to the best of its abilities. The Firm deals with cases pertaining to Civil, Criminal, Corporate Litigation and Corporate transactions, Intellectual Property Rights, Family Laws and Election Laws. The Law Firm has been established with the sole aim to advice and represent individuals as well as businesses including companies whilst marking its presence in various sectors and arenas of law.
About 1st SOEL Memorial Drafting and Judgement Writing Competition
Organized by the School of Excellence in Law, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University in Association with AKV Law Firm, this event seeks to promote drafting skills in students.
Date of the Submission
- Memorial Drafting Competition: 11/02/2023
- Judgement Writing Competition: 12/02/2023
Team Eligibility & Team Composition
- Any bona fide law students enrolled in the three-year or five-year LL.B. or B.L. degree course in any institution can either participate as an individual or a team.
- No bar on number of teams per University.
Students can participate either individually or as a team of two.
- Registration Fee for individuals for Judgement Writing: Rs. 300/-
- Registration Fee for team of two for Judgement Writing: Rs. 550/-
- Registration Fee for individuals for Memorial Drafting: Rs. 200/-
- Registration Fee for team of two for Memorial Drafting: Rs. 350/-
Registration Link (to be filled on or before 5th Feb, 2023): Click Here
- ACCOUNT NAME: TAMIL NADU DR. AMBEDKAR LAW UNIVERSITY MOOT COURT ASSOCIATION
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 67104604033
- IFSC NUMBER: SBIN0070688
- BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA
- BRANCH NAME: PNSB BRANCH RAJA ANNAMALAIPURAM
- BRANCH CODE: 70688
Competition Material: Click Here
Winners and Runner Up for both competitions will be awarded CASH PRIZE with Summer Internship Opportunity at AKV Law Firm.
E-certificates will be given to all participants.
Email: [email protected]
- Ms. Susamskritha (Secretary, MCA): +91 63798 60071
- Ms. Shree Harini (Joint Secretary, MCA): +91 73582 36570
Submitted By: Mansi
Law Library: Notes and Study Material for LLB, LLM, Judiciary, and Entrance Exams