3rd SOLJ National Moot Court Competition 2023 | School of Law and Justice, Adamas University | 27th
3rd SOLJ National Moot Court Competition is being organised by School of Law and Justice, Adamas University from 27th – 28th January 2023.
About Adamas University
The Adamas University has been established by Sachis Kiran Roy Memorial Trust (SKRMT) (under the West Bengal Act IV of 2014) passed by The West Bengal Legislature and approved by The Governor. The provisions of The Adamas University Act, 2014, have come into effect on 11th April 2014, through a notification issued by The Govt. of West Bengal on the same day. Adamas University, nestled in Barasat. Kolkata aspires to impart finest quality education to the young minds of India, with an already established high quality research facility and a powerful team of teachers.
While the system of imparting the education will be flexible and multidisciplinary, with state-of the-art and interactive pedagogy, the University is expected to gradually grow to accommodate other areas of study, such as Biological Sciences, Earth Sciences, Fine & Visual Arts and different branches of Medical Sciences.
About School of Law & Justice
Having established in the year 2015 and then after constantly marching with the torch of legal education we have a vision to impart justice oriented legal education. Our teachers including of retired Judges we empower students by individual attention, extensive as well as intensive law study with clinical education.
At the School of Law and Justice, Adamas University, as the name suggests, along with law justice education is given great importance. In addition, law teaching we focus on development of skills for critical and prudential judgement to make our students great professionals as the principal goal of legal education is formative rather than informative.
About 3rd SOLJ National Moot Court Competition
Moot Court Competitions are one of the most important area of every law curriculum. The exercise of mooting teaches students skills that are of utmost importance for solving complex legal problems and diligent advocacy in the court. Law Schools play an important role in instilling and encouraging the growth of law students by hosting debates, panel discussions, International Conferences and moot court competitions as well as encouraging research and legal writing on the subjects. As a result, the School of Law and Justice, Adamas University is organizing a two-day National Moot Court Competition.
The Moot Court Committee of Adamas University is a student led body that works in coordination with the administration and the authorities for organizing various moot court activities. Annually, the Committee organizes National Moot Court Competitions.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full time 5 years or 3 years undergraduate law course from India or from a foreign university with law as major may apply to participate in 3rd NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, ADAMAS UNIVERSITY.
- Students enrolled and pursuing post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law is not eligible to apply.
- A maximum of 5 Teams from one University/ College can participate.
- Commencement of Registration: 1st December, 2022
- Release of Moot Proposition: 1st December, 2022
- Last date of Registration: 20th December, 2022
- Clarification of Queries: 23rd December, 2022
- Submission of Soft Copy: 15th January, 2023
- Submission of Hard Copy: 19th January, 2023
- Physical Registration: 27th January, 2023
- Inaugural Ceremony: 27th January, 2023
- Preliminary Round and Quarter Final Rounds: 27th January, 2023
- Semi Final Rounds and Final Round: 28th January, 2023
- Valedictory Ceremony: 28th January, 2023
Registration Link: Click Here
- Arindam Das: +91 62023 00514
- Sohini Biswas: +91 9434 282298
- Chetna Purohit: +91 86200 12435
Submitted By: Arindam Das