Seminar on Emerging Dynamics of Justice in a Global World | NMIMS Mumbai
Kirit P Mehta School of Law, NMIMS is organising a Seminar on Emerging Dynamics of Justice in a Global World on 8th January 2023.
About the Organizers
The Centre for Excellence of NMIMS Kirit P Mehta School of Law, Mumbai, was established as the center for legal research and application, in 2018. The Centre aims to significantly enhance legal research and development, through its integration with allied disciplines, and through extensive exploration of contemporary developments in the law. The Centre for Excellence engages in a discourse between various stakeholders to interact and exchange ideas pertaining to legal academia.
About Seminar on Emerging Dynamics of Justice in a Global World
The 5th Edition of the NMIMS Kirit P. Mehta School of Law’s Seminar, as spearheaded by the Centre for Excellence, aims to be an interdisciplinary forum for the fruitful exchange of knowledge. The program will consist of plenary, half plenary, and invited, and contributed papers falling broadly within the scope of the conference. The Seminar will be conducted on the 8th of January 2023 in hybrid mode. Some of the invited papers may be tutorial in nature from keynote speakers, while others will review recent work in specialized fields
Emerging dynamics of justice in a globalizing world
1. Emerging legal domain of law and technology
2. Emerging legal domain of human right jurisprudence
3. Emerging legal domain of business law
4. Emerging legal domain of gender justice
5. Emerging legal domain of IPR
Abstracts of 250 words are invited, inclusive of 5 keywords.
Upon selection of the abstract and communication of acceptance to the author, the registration fees shall be paid by the authors, and the submission of the research paper will be invited.
Submissions in the form of research papers, 2000-5000 words in length, inclusive of footnotes, are invited from professionals, academicians, research scholars, and students.
- Original research papers are welcomed on the above- mentioned topic but are not restricted to the subthemes as given.
- The paper can be co-authored. However, a maximum of three authors per entry is allowed.
- The author(s) shall specify in their submission:
- Title of the paper with the sub-theme.
- Names of author(s).
- Name of the College/University.
- Email address and contact number.
- Sub-theme under which submission is made.
- The Abstract and the Full paper should be submitted in .doc/.docx format with the following specifications:
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 pts
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Footnotes Font Type: Times New Roman
- Footnotes: Font size: 10 pts
- Footnotes Line spacing: 1
- Margin to be 1 inch on all sides
- Citation: Any uniform pattern of citation.
The seminar shall be held in hybrid mode.
- 8th December, 2022- Last Date for Abstract Submission.
- 10th December, 2022- Communication of Acceptance to the Selected Authors.
- 17th December, 2022- Last Date to Complete Registration Fee Payment.
- 2nd January, 2023- Last Date for Full Paper Submission.
- 8th January, 2023- Seminar
Registration Link: Click Here
- Single Student Author: ₹1,000
- Student Co-authors (2): ₹1,500
- Student Co-authors (3): ₹2,000
- Professionals/Academicians/Research Scholars: ₹1,200
- Nishika Tandon (Chairperson): +91 73900 28190
- Vartika Vaishnavi (Vice Chairperson): +91 93047 27154
- Viloni Dedhia (Vice Chairperson): +91 90298 93850
Submitted By: Saveri Sharma